www.yourspacedoctor.com is a product of YOUR SPACE DOCTOR LLP.
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated below, you are requested not to use the WEBSITE i.e. www.yourspacedoctor.com. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below and shall be bound by the same.
IF A PARENT REVOKES CONSENT AT ANY TIME, WE MAY STOP A MINOR’S PARTICIPATION IN AN ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE.
Your continued use of the Website would mean that you are either 18 years of age or your parent is aware and allowed your use of the Website.
Your Space endeavors to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy.
The information shared with Your Space on the Website will be treated as private and adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to visitors and their information available with Your Space.
Please be assured that Customer’s confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to Your Space.
Who is covered by this Policy?
All persons who visit the website http: www.yourspacedoctor.com and provide information online to Your Space, are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to Your Space.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, age, email addresses, etc. and Demographic information including preferences, interests, etc., to conduct Your Space business and to operate the Website.
We also track information like the domain name from which you connect with us, the pages you request, the service you avail, the referring site, and the time that you spent on the Website. We collect information of IP addresses, the type of operating system that your computer uses, and the type of browser software used by you. From the IP address, we can determine the Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. This is done to protect ourselves. By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, you are agreeing that Your Space may contact you by one or more of the modes of communications.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages of our Website you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view & subscribe to
What Your Space does with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the Website, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
- To use the information for internal record keeping;
- To use the information to improve our products and services;
- To use the information for normal business functioning;
- To send periodically promotional communication about new services, special offers or other information, which according to Your Space, the Visitor may find interesting;
- To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. Your Space may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication;
- We may use the information to customize the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
- We use Personal Information in order to give you a more convenient user friendly experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your Personal Information to support and enhance your use of the Website, and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking pick-up and delivery orders you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Website
- We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes
- Administer your accounts and to protect your records
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the internet based services in the country
Access to the collected information:
The access to the information provided through the Website would only be given to an authorized employees or other Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service providers of Your Space for normal business purposes, only on ‘need to know’ basis;
Your Space may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental, Regulatory or judicial bodies or any person to whom Your Space is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and Your Space, if any.
Your Space does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a services to you
- You request or authorize it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
Our security procedures to protect customer information
Your Space follows best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Your Space has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. Your Space may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on Your Space Website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of Your Space marketing.
However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, Your Space shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
Links to other websites:
Similarly, link of www.yourspacedoctor.com may be available on various other third party websites. However, Your Space shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of www.yourspacedoctor.com website or it’s logo is available, Your Space shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
CHANGE OF CONTROL:
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated above, you are requested not to use the Website www.yourspacedoctor.com. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above and shall be bound by the same.
Thank you for using www.yourspacedoctor.com